We offer a casual work environment, creative programming & design teams, along with name brand clients that can't be beat. We have an exceptional reputation in the marketplace and are well known among our competitors. Based on increasing demand for our services we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with solid a PHP skillset to join our dynamic team.
The candidate will provide high-level code reviews for a team of experienced developers as well as be responsible for creating highly-efficient and dynamic PHP code for some of the industry's most trafficked sites.
– Looking for a true PHP programmer that loves to hack code in several languages and has fun doing it.
– Design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
– Comfortable with both object oriented and procedural programming methodologies.
– Experience building cutting-edge applications with PHP5 and MySQL5 preferable.
– Experience with C, C++, Java, Python, and other languages a plus.
– Knowledge installing, configuring and maintaining Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP packages.
– Strong knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table normalization and database design.
– Familiarity with Zeus Web Server a big plus.
– Knowledge of AJAX development a plus.
– Comfortable hacking and compiling Linux software packages.
– Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices.
– Proficiency in working and developing on Linux (any flavor – debian, redhat, ubuntu, slackware etc.
– Must be 100% comfortable with online dating and adult entertainment sites as many of our properties are heavily populated with adult/mature content.
– Onsite work only, no telecommuting, no contracting, no 3rd parties, no sales/recruiters!!!!!
– BS/MS in CS/CE or significant work experience.
– Must be able to gather requirements, design, code and test independently as well as work jointly with the team.
– 5+ years of experience managing/mentoring development teams and providing code reviews/critiques
What we offer:
A highly competitive salary (based purely on candidate overall skillset, experience, and education level), 100% benefits (medical, dental, vision, life), Flexible hours, paid vacation, relocation assistance (where needed), great work environment and cool and exciting projects.
Are you looking to join a team with some of the best and brightest minds in mobile development? Do you want to have the flexibility to work from anywhere? Are you tired of spending too much time in meetings? We are looking for an experienced iOS and/or Android developer who is capable of delivering great mobile products.
Our mobile division is a growing mobile app and game development studio that has been creating mobile software since the birth of the iPhone and G1. We create iOS and Android apps for external clients with well known brands in addition to releasing titles under our own name.
The mobile division's studio currently has offices in both Miami, FL and Boulder, CO, but we offer developers the opportunity to work from anywhere.
In this position, you will:
– Develop iOS and/or Android apps for external clients
– Develop iOS and/or Android apps, games, and frameworks for internal projects
– Provide objective feedback on code and designs
– Provide input on project plans and timelines
– 2+ Years of iOS and/or Android development experience
– Experience with version control tools such as SVN and/or Git
– Self motivated
Bonus Points For:
– Released apps to App Store or Google Play
– Experience with developing for the web using a LAMP stack
– Experience with C++ and/or Java
– Bachelor's degree in CSCI, CompE, or EE
– Competitive Salary
– Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
– Opportunities for advancement
– Work from anywhere
Please submit a code sample (iOS or Android) with your resume.
Multimedia Ad (Traffic) Analyst
- Resource will be working with dating and adult content
- Manage Members Area advertising
- Work with creative design team to obtain banners and provide feedback on banner performance
- Use Open X Ad Serving solution to create orders, serve creatives and manage client performance
- Analyze and present data to clients on a weekly basis
- Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multi-task and drive own work efforts
- HTML is a plus
- Bachelors degree